Anchor Hocking Fire-King 2 Qt Casserole with Glass Cover
Fire King cook-ware collection from Anchor Hocking is exclusively designed for baking main course dishes, desserts and other foods. Fire King Glass Casserole with lid and 2 qt capacity from the series is a versatile cook-&-serve glassware to come handy in kitchens for preparing a small serving for any dish or reheating purpose.
With sufficient depth, it serves ideally for foods with little curries and gravies such as pasta, risotto or salads.
The casserole is briefly reviewed with following features:
- Designed with tempered soda-lime-silicate glass to cook, reheat and serve a variety of dishes
- Usage: Excellent pick for preparing chicken curry, saucy pastas & vegetables as well as meat based famous cuisines such as chicken pot pie, hot dish tater tot, casserole turkey etc
- Unique design: Deep dish construction with 3.8 inches height allows meat to baster and cook meats & foods in their own juices & flavoring
- Uniform baking: Higher heat conductivity bakes the loaf evenly for added fluffiness and it is heat resistant upto 425 degree Fahrenheit
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive construction remains odor-resistant and prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in the cuisine
- Cook & store: Glass lid allows serving the dish right from the oven and keeping it covered while sealing steam, aromas & flavors
- Safe usage: Heat resistant lifting knob on lid for added safety
- Compatible cooking modes: Casserole is safe for cooking in oven & microwave only, can be used in freezer as well
- 1 piece casserole with lid
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 3.8 Inches
- Capacity: 2 Qt
- Material Used: Tempered soda-lime-silicate glass baking dish with BPA free plastic lid
- Warranty: 5 year limited lifetime warranty
Tips for Use:
- Use mittens for holding casserole while taking out from hot ovens and appropriate scratch resistant knife/tool to serve
- Never place casserole on stovetop, broiler or toaster oven. Always place hot dish on pot holder, trivet or silicone pad.
- Placing hot casserole & lid directly on cool countertop or adding liquids to cool down results in thermal shock and it may crack
- Avoid scouring with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Dishwasher safe in top rack
Fire King 2 Qt Casserole with Lid from Anchor Hocking is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.