B.I.A. Bread Platter 18.5 Inch
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. Server ware collection from BIA has a wide range of bowls, platters and other utensils for each occasion and daily use. Bread platter from the brand is an adorable & classic essential to American & European dining tables as well as contemporary dining spaces for plating breads in a neat & visually alluring way. It is a graceful extension of 13.75 inch platter.
Elongated platter with raised brim holds the slices, buns, baguette etc in an attractive and clean manner making it impressive tableware with following features:
- Designed with glossy ceramic sheen in an elegant white finish & elongated shape to serve a wide variety of breads for breakfasts, main course and other meals
- Usage: Versatile pick for serving buns, breadsticks, sliced French breads, challah, Swiss rolls, pretzel etc in an orderly manner in household or professional dining spaces
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in sober white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in breads
- Easy cleanup routine: Platter has a smooth edge-free design making it extremely easy to clean
- Reheating: Serving platter can be easily used in microwave ovens for heating breads if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece bread platter
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 9.50 x 47.00 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the platter on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the platter with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use bread platter in traditional grill ovens
- Bread platter is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Bread Platter 18.5 inches in porcelain from B.I.A. is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.