Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. Café au lait cup from the brand with 2 tone design exhibiting sober sea-grass tint and white interior is a stunning mug to have in a kitchen or office for personal use. Also thick ceramic construction makes is a favorite server ware for pro-coffee shops to serve exquisite drinks in a tempting way.
Long-lasting sheen & gloss on surface remains unaffected even upon prolong use making it a worthy & economic pick.
Astounding features of the cup are reviewed as follows:
- Designed with porcelain in 2 tones of nature inspired sea-green and delicate white to serve famous coffee beverages such as French press coffee with steamed milk, cappuccino, hot chocolates & other drinks elegantly
- Convenient handle: Cup has precisely designed contoured handle to easily lift it for sipping hot beverages safely
- Wide top: Cup with a large capacity has a wide top as well to add creams, decorated frothy foam etc for delicious flavors
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant enameled porcelain construction prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in the drink
- Reheating: Cup can be used in microwave oven for easily heating the drink if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece café au lait cup in Sea-grass
- Capacity: 600 ml / 20 oz
- Material Used: Porcelain/stoneware
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the café au lait cup on flat & uniform surface
- Avoid scouring the cup with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use cup in any kind of grill & conventional oven
- Cup is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Cafe au Lait Cup from B.I.A. in Sea-grass is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.