B.I.A. Cubic Cup and Saucer 2.5 Oz
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch and royal touches to kitchens & dining tables. Cubic espresso cup and saucer set from BIA is a basic saucer set to serve variations of espresso and other caffeinated beverages in an impressive and traditional way along with a contemporary geometric design of a cube. Subtle porcelain construction in white makes it a delicate set and saucer provides an alternative to place spoon or stirrers etc neatly without dripping beverages on table.
Set is further delineated with following features:
- Designed with porcelain in elegant white and geometry inspired angular edges to serve beverages such as tea, coffee & variations such as espresso, cappuccino, Turkish coffee, hot chocolate & other drinks elegantly
- Convenient: Saucer provides a neat alterative to place spoons, used tea bags and stirrers etc on it
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant porcelain construction in white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in drinks
- Stable: Saucer and cup have a stable, smooth and flat base to rest firmly on trays, table tops or counters
- Reheating: Cup can be used in microwave ovens easily for reheating drinks if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece cubic espresso cup & saucer set
- Dimensions: 5.10 x 5.70 x 8.30 cm
- Capacity: 75 ml / 2.5 oz
- Material Used: Porcelain/stoneware
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place saucer & cup on flat & uniform surface
- Avoid scouring the cup & saucer with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use cup or saucer in any kind of grill & conventional oven
- Cup & saucer are not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Cubic Espresso Cup & Saucer Set in White from B.I.A. is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.