B.I.A. Fleur De Sel Dish 1Oz
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIAs dining table essentials such as bowls, plates, platters and server ware are extended to contemporary accessories to serve foods in a stylish and elegant way. Fleur De Sel dish from the brand is a classic cooking essential often used by cooks and chefs for adding salts in a convenient manner.
Open dish in ceramic is absolutely versatile with a non-reactive design and following astounding features:
- Classic European cooking essential to hold a variety of salts such as kosher salt, sea salt, Epsom or rock salt for adding in foods with pinch precision for desired flavors
- Usage: Can be used as a culinary abet for cooks, chefs or at dining tables to add salts in cuisines to adjust flavors as per customized preferences
- Seamless design: Fleur de sel dish made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to prevent flavor contamination in kosher or other sea salts
- Stable: Fleur de sel dish has a flat and smooth base to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters
- Easy cleanup routine: Rimless dish with smooth interior is extremely easy to clean and remove dried salt deposits
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Fleur De Sel dish
- Dimension: 2.20 x 7.30 x 7.30 cm
- Capacity: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the dish on clear & flat counters or trays with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the dish with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Fleur De Sel dish is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Fleur De Sel Dish from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.