B.I.A. Fluted Bowl 8 Oz . White
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. The fluted bowl from the brand is a graceful addition to a household or professional kitchen for a wide array of tasks. It can be used as a server-ware as well as a food preparation mate to hold chopped foods etc while cooking. The seamless non-reactive ceramic design keeps the ingredients fresh without mixing metallic flavors to them and can hold upto 16 oz.
It is further delineated with following astounding features:
- Smooth finish bowl with fluted exterior is designed to hold & serve foods in an appealing manner
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware to serve foods such as assorted fruits, salads, snacks etc or as a food preparation accessory to hold chopped foods such as vegetables, meats or others
- Seamless design: Fluted bowl is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to retain the original flavors & tastes of foods such as meats, chopped vegetables and other liquids
- Stable: Fluted bowl has a smooth & flat base below the ring to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while scooping ingredients from it
- Easy grip: Unique geometry inspired fluted design allows holding the bowl with superior slip-free grip
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece fluted bowl in White
- Material Used: Enameled ceramic
- Capacity: 16 oz / 500 ml
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the bowl on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the bowl with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Fluted bowl is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the bowl in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Fluted Bowl in White from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.