BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. The Lyon soup bowl from BIA is a stylish server ware to serve individual servings for soups, stews and other appetizing beverages before a meal in households or restaurants. It is a classy addition to Lyon soup tureen from the collection with similar design to complement each other and flaunts a unique globular shape.
Brilliant features of the soup bowl are delineated as follows:
- Smooth finish soup bowl in an elegant white finish to serve meal starter delicacies such as soups etc in an impressive manner
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware to serve soups, stews and other hot appetizing beverages before a meal
- Seamless design: Soup bowl in a globular shape is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to retain the original flavors & tastes of soups and it retains the hotness for significantly longer time
- Stable: Bowl has a smooth & flat footed base below to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while using
- Easy cleanup routine: Soup bowl has a smooth edge-free interior making it extremely easy to remove or clean food deposits expediently from cheese or other ingredients
- Handles: Soup bowl has unique contoured handles on both sides to easily lift the bowl from trays to transfer with hot soups within
- Reheating: Soup bowl can be used in microwave ovens for heating
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Lyon soup bowl
- Material Used: Ceramic
- Capacity: 14 oz / 400 ml
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the bowl on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the bowl with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Soup bowl is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the bowl in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Lyon Soup Bowl from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.