Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch and royal touches to kitchens & dining tables. Espresso mug in a rustic-styled vintage Mason jar mug from the brand is a non-conventional and unique addition to a household or coffee-shops to serve strong & refreshing espressos in a contemporary style. Long-lasting sheen & gloss on surface remains unaffected even upon prolong use making it a worthy choice.
Astounding features of the mug are reviewed as follows:
- Designed with porcelain in delicate white glossy finish to serve famous coffee beverages such as French press coffee with steamed milk, strong espresso, Americano coffee & other drinks elegantly
- Convenient handle: Mug has precisely designed contoured curvy handle to easily lift it for sipping hot beverages safely
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant enameled porcelain construction prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in the drink
- Reheating: Mug can be used in microwave ovens for easily heating the drink if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Mason jar espresso mug
- Capacity: 88 ml / 3 oz
- Material Used: Porcelain/stoneware
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the mason mug on flat & uniform surface
- Avoid scouring the mug with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use mug in any kind of grill & conventional oven
- Mug is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Mason Jar Espresso Mug in White from B.I.A. is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.