B.I.A. Milk Carton Creamer 17Oz
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIAs MILK CARTON collection is inspired from classic milk carton design. The collection has sugar bowl and creamer to complete as an absolutely adorable set for serving tea, coffee, cereals and other drinks on a breakfast table. With engraved markings to easily identify, the set is crafted from non-reactive flawless ceramic with shiny finish.
The pitcher from respective collection is delineated with following features:
- Milk creamer from BIAs MILK CARTON collection is designed to serve creamer or milk for customizing tastes for tea, coffee and other drinks
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware for creamer or milks with breakfasts and drinks along with sugar bowl and milk bottle as an impressive tea or coffee maker set in households or restaurants
- Seamless design: Pitcher is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to easily fill creamer and prevents odor contamination
- Stable: Pitcher has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while pouring creams or milk from it
- Easy cleanup routine: Rimless pitcher with wide spout and smooth interior is extremely easy to clean and remove dried deposits with cleaning brush
- Reheating: Creamer can be used in microwave ovens for heating creams or milk for desired consistency and warmness
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece MILK CARTON Pitcher
- Dimension: 15.24 x 7.62 x 8.89 cm
- Capacity: 17 oz
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the pitcher on clear & flat counters or trays with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the pitcher with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Pitcher is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
MILK CARTON Pitcher from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.