B.I.A. Milk Carton Sugar Bowl 9Oz
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIAs MILK CARTON collection is inspired from classic milk carton design. The collection has milk creamer and milk bottle to complete as an absolutely adorable set for serving tea, coffee, cereals and other drinks on a breakfast table. With engraved markings to easily identify, the set is crafted from non-reactive flawless ceramic with shiny finish.
The bowl is delineated with following features:
- Sugar bowl with lid from BIAs MILK CARTON collection is designed to serve sugars for customizing tastes for tea, coffee and other drinks
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware for sugars with breakfasts and drinks along with creamer and milk bottle as an impressive tea or coffee maker set in households or restaurants
- Seamless design: Sugar bowl & lid are made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to easily fill sugars without any external impurities and smells
- Stable: Sugar bowl has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while scooping sugars from it
- Easy cleanup routine: Rimless sugar bowl & lid with smooth interior are extremely easy to clean and remove dried sugar deposits
- Hygienic: Bowl has an easy fitting ceramic lid to keep the sugar bowl covered when not in use to prevent from clamminess of impurities
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece sugar bowl
- Dimension: 6.99 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always use dry spoon to scoop sugars from bowl
- Always place the bowl on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the bowl with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Sugar bowl & lid are not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
MILK CARTON Sugar Bowl from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.