BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. The onion soup bowl from BIA is designed with an oversized handle to relish the French delicacy in a stylish way. With a globular design to hold a significant quantity of soup, it has a narrowed top to set succulent cheese on soup and serve with crispy toasts. Also non-reactive scratch resistant design ensures prolong life and is one of the versatile additions to household or pro-kitchens.
Astounding features of the brilliant accessory are delineated as follows:
- Smooth finish soup bowl in subtle white finish to serve French onion soup in a charming manner at homes or in pro-eateries
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware to serve onion soup with flavorful cheese layer on top and crispy toasts as a meal starter
- Seamless design: Soup bowl in a globular shape is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to retain the original flavors & tastes of soups and it retains the hotness for significantly longer time
- Stable: Soup bowl has a smooth & flat footed base below to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while scooping foods from it
- Easy cleanup routine: Soup bowl has a smooth edge-free interior making it extremely easy to remove or clean food deposits expediently from cheese or other ingredients
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece onion soup bowl
- Material Used: Ceramic
- Capacity: 10.5 oz / 300 ml
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the bowl on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the bowl with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Soup bowl is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the bowl in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Onion Soup Bowl from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.