B.I.A. Rectangular Covered Butter Dish 8.25
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. The rectangular butter dish from the brand is neatly designed fine accessory to complete a breakfast table at home or in a bistro. The rectangular dish is an elegant extension of medium size dish and is designed to easily serve a butter stick or cubes with a domed cover to prevent it from drying and external impurities. The flawless design has a ribbed base to seamlessly fit lid on it and prevent butter to slide on dish.
The impressive dish is reviewed with following features:
- Designed to hold a butter stick or butter cubes for serving with breakfasts, lunch or dinner to add smooth buttery flavor in cuisines
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware to hold butter blocks for accompanying breakfasts, toasts, soups, meals or other dishes in home, hotels or restaurants
- Seamless design: Butter dish is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to retain the original flavors & tastes of butters without souring them
- Stable: Butter dish has a smooth & flat base to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while scooping with butter-knife or spoon
- Hygienic: Domed cover with dish prevents butter from drying or melting and it has a contoured handle to hold and lift the cover swiftly
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece rectangular butter dish with cover
- Material Used: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.70 x 10.80 x 20.00 cm
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the butter dish on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the butter dish & cover with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Butter dish & cover are not shockproof and may break if fall from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use butter dish in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Rectangular Butter Dish with Cover from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.