B.I.A. Sauce Boat 8Oz
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. With a huge collection of daily use ceramic dining ware and server ware; dining table accessories from BIA are contemporary additions to household kitchens and pro-restaurants. Sauce boat from the brand is a favorite pick of traditional yet contemporary household kitchens & pro-chefs for exclusively pouring gravies and sauces while cooking or garnishing.
With a contoured handle and seamless pouring spout, the boat is admired for its vintage style design and is delineated with following features:
- Designed with smooth ceramic in white to pour sauces while cooking or serving dishes as per customized taste preferences
- Usage: Can be used on dinner tables, restaurant tables and counter-tops for adding sauces such as soy sauce, pesto, salsa, peanut sauce as well as chocolate sauce in foods like pastas, meat or vegetable preparations, desserts and other cuisines
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in sauces to prevent its tanginess and piquant nature
- Unique design: Higher heat conductivity retains the desired consistency of sauces for succulent flavors with narrowed spout to neatly pour sauces from boat without dripping using contoured handle
- Stable: Sauce boat has a flat, smooth and clear base to rest firmly on table-tops, salad counters or trays
- Easy cleanup routine: Sauce boat has a smooth rimless design making it extremely easy to clean
- Reheating: Sauce boat can be easily used in microwave ovens for heating sauces to maintain consistency
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Sauce boat
- Dimensions: 12.40 x 7.00 x 21.00 cm
- Capacity: 8 oz
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the platter on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Never place sauce boat on stovetop, broiler or toaster oven
- Avoid scouring the sauce boat with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use sauce boat in traditional grill ovens
- Sauce boat is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Sauce Boat from BIA Cordon Blue is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.