B.I.A. Single Egg Cup 2.5 Inch White
Someone from our sales department will call you about this product from the following number: 1-833-289-8342
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. BIAs server ware collection to complete a breakfast table in home or pro-eatery has many small & versatile picks. Elegant white colored ceramic egg cup to neatly hold half boiled egg to accompany American and European breakfasts is one such charming accessory.
The egg cup gently holds the egg without reducing its temperature. Tall design holds the shell intact when served. Brilliant features of the delicate cup are reviewed as follows:
- Designed with porcelain to hold half boiled eggs on breakfast table to dip toasts, breads or other foods or to scoop with yolk for eating
- Convenient: Appositely designed with enough height to hold egg without spilling or dropping yolks or shells
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant porcelain construction in subtle white remains clean for each serving
- Stable: Egg cup has thick bottom brim to let it rest firmly on table tops while serving
- Reheating: Egg cup is microwave safe to reheat the egg if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece egg cup
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm / 2.5 inches (Height)
- Capacity: 1 egg at a time
- Material Used: Porcelain/stoneware
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place egg cup on flat & uniform surface
- Avoid scouring the egg cup with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use egg cup in any kind of grill & conventional oven
- Egg cup is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe
Single Egg-cup from B.I.A. in White is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.