BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. With a huge collection of daily use ceramic dining ware and server ware; dining table accessories from BIA are contemporary additions to household kitchens and pro-restaurants. Olive server in a curvy shape is a stylish addition to salad counters, bars, dining tables and pro-restaurants to let people relish tangy and sour tastes of the fruit with salads, drinks or other foods.
Contemporary design is further delineated with following features:
- Designed with smooth ceramic in white measuring 16 inches to plate olives accompanying specialty cuisines across European, American and other regions for enhanced flavors
- Usage: Can be used on dinner tables, restaurant tables, salad and bar counters to serve olives such as Spanish pimiento olives, black ripe, dry Greek, kalamata, picholine and others in an impressive way
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in olives to prevent its tanginess and piquant nature
- Stable: Olive server has a flat, smooth and clear base to rest firmly on table-tops, salad counters or trays
- Easy cleanup routine: Olive server has a smooth rimless design making it extremely easy to clean
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece olive wavy boat server
- Dimensions: 2.90 x 8.30 x 38.70 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the olive server on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Never place olive server on stovetop, broiler or toaster oven
- Avoid scouring the olive server with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use olive server in traditional grill ovens
- Olive server is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Olive Server from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.