BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. Server ware collection from BIA has a wide range of bowls, platters and other utensils for each occasion and daily use. Along with famous ASIAN collection dining ware, brand has accessories to address oriental kitchens. Sushi plate in a rectangular shape and raised base is a contemporary server ware to plate oriental cold cuts and sashimi in a tempting and impressive way.
Stylish plate is further reviewed with following brilliant features:
- Designed with glossy ceramic sheen in elegant white and rectangular shape to serve Japanese specialty sushi and sashimi foods for a meal
- Usage: Can be used as a server to plate a wide variety of sushi and sashimi foods such as sake, maguro, ebi, unagi, ikura and hamachi in an appealing manner with appropriate portions of sauces, condiments and sides
- Seamless design: Sushi plate is manufactured from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to prevent mixing of metallic or other flavors in foods
- Stable: Platter has an even & flat base below in a raised manner to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while serving
- Easy cleanup routine: Sushi plate has a smooth edge-free design making it extremely easy to clean
- Reheating: Sushi plate can be easily used in microwave ovens for heating foods if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece sushi plate
- Dimensions: 21 x 13.5 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the plate on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the plate with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Sushi plate is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the plate in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Sushi Plate from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.