Anchor Hocking Fire-King 9 Inch Pie Plate
Fire King cook-ware collection from Anchor Hocking is exclusively designed for baked foods. 9 inch pie plate from Anchor Hocking is a favorite pick of households as well as pro-kitchens to let culinary enthusiasts experiment with their skills to master the art of pie baking. With clear glass construction to thoroughly see textures and crusts browning, the plate is admired for its versatile construction and artistic fluted edge.
The plate is further explained with following features:
- Designed with clear border with 9 inches diameter to neatly bake main course and dessert specialties such as pie, quiche, cheesecake and tarts for a decent family size serving
- Usage: Excellent pick for preparing dishes such as Bundner Nusstorte, Burek, Pastafrola, Torta Caprese and a variety of pies with meats, fruits & custard fillings
- Even baking: Higher heat conductivity bakes the pie evenly for uniform succulent flavors and is heat resistant upto 425 degree Fahrenheit
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive construction from glass stays odor resistant and prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in the cuisine
- Cooking mode compatibility: Baking plate is safe for baking in oven & microwave only, can be used in freezer
- Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 1.75 inches
- Material Used: Tempered soda-lime-silicate glass baking plate
- Warranty: 5 year limited lifetime warranty
Tips for Use:
- Use mittens for holding plate while taking out from hot ovens and appropriate scratch resistant knife/tool to serve
- Never place pie plate on stovetop, broiler or toaster oven. Always place hot dish on pot holder, trivet or silicone pad.
- Placing hot plate directly on cool countertop or adding liquids to cool down results in thermal shock and dish may crack
- Avoid scouring with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Dishwasher safe in top rack
Fire King 9-Inch Pie Plate from Anchor Hocking is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.