B.I.A. Mini Dish 3.5 Inch Square Green
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. Mini dish from BIA is crafted in smooth glossy ceramic and vintage prints to serve condiments and other dips to accompany breakfasts, meals or even desserts. Dish with raised sides is ideal to serve semi-solid sauces in a consistent manner and can be used in microwave ovens as well for serving a specialty dip such as ganache or chocolate sauce for desserts.
Brilliant features of the dish are reviewed as follows:
- Smooth finish mini dish with charming prints to serve condiments and other dips to accompany breakfasts or meals in households or restaurants
- Usage: Can be used as a server ware for cheese dips, semi solid dips like sauces, jams, marmalades, spreaders, salsa, mint pesto etc with crudités, nachos, sandwiches, fries, sea-foods and other cuisines for enhancing flavors while eating
- Seamless design: Printed ceramic mini dish is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic with a green enameled print to retain the original flavors & tastes of foods
- Stable: Mini dish has a smooth & flat base below with a ring to rest firmly on table-tops or counters while eating foods from them
- Reheating: Mini dish can be easily used in microwave ovens for reheating the condiments if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Mini Dish in green
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches (Diameter)
- Material Used: Enameled ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the mini dish on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the mini dish with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Mini dish is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the dish in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Mini Dish in Green 3.5 inches from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.