Pick up the BIA Cordon Bleu Ramekin - 5 oz – Green for exotic crème brulee, flan, soufflé, dips, individual apple crisps, side dishes and more. The straight sides of the ramekin make it perfect to bake dishes such as egg-white-based soufflé that demands height to rise. The ramekin also serves the versatile purpose of helping you with the prep work when cooking.
Sold individually, the ramekin is well resistant to heat. The high quality ceramic material of the ramekin allows heat to spread evenly without scorching your delicious recipes. Worthy enough to move from the freezer to the oven, the ramekin is resistant to temperature fluctuation. So if you are in the mood for gratins, fondants and crumbles hold nothing back, for this ramekin will serve the purpose and more! The fluted ramekin makes it look classy and the glazed interior is resistant to scratches and stains. Collect a set of the same color or buy different colors to create a color riot in your kitchen. The durable and versatile BIA Cordon Bleu Ramekin - 5 oz – Green is a must-have in every kitchen.
Key Features of the BIA Cordon Bleu Ramekin - 5 oz – Green:
- Unmatched Thermal Resistance: safe for freezer to hot ovens
- Nonstick Glazed Interior: releases food for quick cleanup
- Impermeable Exterior Enamel: resists knife scratches and stains
- Ceramic Material: maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Straight Sides: Perfect for recipes that need height to rise
- Piece Count: 1
- Color: Sea Green with White Interiors
- Dimensions: 3½"Dia × 1¼"H
Capacity: 5 ounces/150 millilitres (3½ ounces/100 millilitres to shoulder)