Do You Work Out?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pookie 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Toni
    Participant

Do you work out? If so, how many times do you do it per week and for how long? I tend to get super lazy during the winter because of the cold and I hardly ever work out.

Lychee
    Participant

I normally work out 4 to 5 times a week, but during the winter, I also feel lazy. I try to push myself to get out and run or go to the gym, but it doesn’t work all the time.

Tiff
    Participant

I don’t work out during the winter at all. I am not proud of it, but it’s really hard to go out for a walk or a jog when it’s freezing outside.

Antonio
    Participant

I wish I could work out, but I get bored too quickly at the gym. However, I enjoy swimming in the summer. It’s much more fun.

Pookie
    Participant

I work out all year, but I usually have a lazy streak around the holidays. From around the middle of November to after New Year’s it’s a struggle for me to stay on track. Every year I say I’m going to do better during that time, but I end up missing about half of my workouts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.