Waiting For The Snow

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pookie 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tiff
    Participant

Has it started snowing where you live? Last year this time, it was white all over the city, but this year however, we are still waiting for it.

Antonio
    Participant

Here where I live it’s white all over the place. It also started a little late this year though. It’s really cold, but it’s always beautiful when it snows.

Anastacia
    Anastacia
    Participant

Unfortunately, in the city where I live, there is no snow. It only rains most of the time. However, I heard that it has already started snowing in some cities nearby.

Ace
    Participant

We had a big snow storm the night before Thanksgiving this year, but it melted a few days later. We’re supposed to be getting at least six inches this afternoon, but so far I haven’t seen a flake.

Pookie
    Participant

We were supposed to get snow today and my daughter woke up all excited this morning, but it turned out to be a few flurries and that was it. If we have to deal with such cold temperatures, it would be nice to have some snow to go along with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.