When Did You Start?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Amy
    Participant

Do you remember when you started to cook the first time? How old were you? What inspired you and what made you want to learn cooking?

Joanna
    Joanna
    Participant

I don’t remember when I started, but I know that I started very early. I have always thought, and I still think, that cooking is an art. I like everything that has to do with creation and experiments.

Anastacia
    Anastacia
    Participant

My interest in cooking grew when I was a teenager. I used to spend hours with my grandmother in her warm kitchen and was always fascinated by the food smells as she cooked. She taught me everything I know today.

Mel
    Mel
    Participant

Surprisingly, I have only started cooking about 5 years ago. I never really took interest in it until I started watching cooking channels. I guess I missed out on many years huh :)

Tiff
    Participant

I am like Anastacia, I started getting curious and intrigued by the kitchen world when I was in my teens. My dad used to cook all the time and I learned so much from him.

Muffin M
    Participant

I started loving the art of cooking when I was about 10 or 11 years old. I made my first cake when I was 12 and since then, I realized that I was passionate about cooking and baking.

Toni
    Participant

I only got into cooking about 7 or 8 years ago. I didn’t use to understand why people loved cooking so much until I went to Tuscany and attended a cooking show.

Anonymous

I really got interested in creating great meals once I moved out of my parents place to study and started living on my own as a student. No more comfort food from mom so I had to make it myself!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.