Wrapping presents

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pookie 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pookie
    Participant

Have you finished your Christmas wrapping yet? I’m about two-thirds done and I’m procrastinating doing the rest of it. I usually finish my shopping early, but I leave the wrapping until Christmas gets closer so I can remember what’s in each box.

Ace
    Participant

I was so proud of myself this year because I had my wrapping done pretty early, but I just realized this morning that I forgot two presents for my daughter. I had a dress up outfit and a stuffed animal in the back of my truck for her and they’re still there!

Pookie
    Participant

I thought I was doing well when I first posted this, but I must have run out of steam because I still have two presents to wrap! My daughter has a gymnastics coach and a piano teacher who I bought presents for, but they didn’t arrive until after Christmas, so they haven’t been wrapped yet. She goes back to classes this week and I need to get that taken care of today or tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s January 5th and I still have to wrap Christmas presents!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.