Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
When you have the Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, the flow of flavorful cups of your favorite beverage can never stop. Equipped with a removable coffee reservoir that can be detached easily from the unit for filling, this coffee maker has a very sophisticated appeal. The coffee gauge is easy to read and gives an idea about the amount of brewed coffee lying inside the reservoir. The removable water reservoir also has easy to read measurements displayed on the side. The interior of this highly functional coffee maker is made from BPA free material that does not pose any health hazards. The drip tray plate lets the drip tray stay where it is supposed to be. To prevent the authentic flavors of your coffee from getting lost during the brewing process due to the water having unwanted odors or chlorine, this coffee maker unit comes equipped with a charcoal water filter. When set to brew at 1 to 4 cups, the machine works at its optimum best. The flavors are enhanced and the extraction is much better when you brew less than 5 cups at one time.
Wondering how to use this appliance to brew that perfect cup of coffee each time? Get started by inserting the water filter. Fill the water reservoir with water as per the marking depending on the number of cups you are looking to prepare. Place the lid back on the water reservoir. Indicate your preference for the range of cups you are brewing. Put the ground coffee inside. Usually one scoop or approximately 6 grams of coffee powder is good for a cup. You may adjust the quantity depending on the strength of coffee you desire. Check if the water reservoir is placed well on the unit and lies covered with the lid before you plug on the machine. Turn the function knob to ‘Brew’ and press the On/Off button. Is the brewing cycle complete? If you have heard the five beeps, it means you can pour out a cup of savory coffee. Go ahead and indulge in the authentic flavors of coffee prepared in the Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker!
Key Features of the Cuisinart 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:
- Removable Coffee Reservoir: detaches easily from the unit for quick and easy filling
- Easy-to-Read Coffee Gauge: indicates the amount of brewed coffee that is left in the reservoir
- BPA Free Material: anything that comes in contact with liquid are BPA free and safe from health hazards
- Removable Water Reservoir: with easy to read cup measurements located along the side
- Drip Tray Plate: is removable and holds the drip tray in its right position
- Filter Basket: accommodates commercial style permanent filter or a paper filter
- Charcoal Water Filter: removes chlorine and odors from the water used for brewing
- 1-4 Cup Setting: helps in improving the flavors, extraction and temperature when brewing less than 5 cups
- Easy to Operate Control Panel: with several buttons indicating different functions
- Ready Beep: sounds a tone when the coffee is brewed and ready
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Limited 3 Year Warranty