Global SAI Bread Knife - 23 cm
Give in to the stunning Global Sai Bread Knife – 23 cm and make it the most sought-after tool in your kitchen. Designed by Komin Yamada, the Global Sai range of knives carries a legacy that is perfected in every Global Sai product. Skilled Japanese craftsmen produce these knives following the same tradition as the classic global knives. The serrated blades of the bread knife help you neatly cut soft bread without crushing the bread.
The stylish handle is ergonomically designed and uses the Global Sai’s hollow handle technology. The handle features a thumb rest that provides utmost comfort and control even after hours of using the knife. The handle features seven holes or black dots that signify the seven principles of a Samurai warrior. The handle is ergonomically designed and incorporates the Global Sai’s hollow handle technology. This technology ensures that you get total control, comfort and safety when using the knife. The triple-blade construction of the knife has an outer soft layer constructed with SUS-410 corrosion-resistant steel. The inner core is constructed out of Cromova 18 stainless steel hardened to Rockwell 56-58. This maintains the hard edge. The hammer blade finish contributes to the knife’s good looks and also creates air pockets between the food and the knife. This ensures that the food does not stick to the knife while cutting. Give your kitchen the style and efficiency of the Global Sai Bread Knife – 23 cm.
Key Features of the Global Sai Vegetable Knife -19 cm:
- Three- Layered Superior Stainless Steel Blade: provides an extreme sharp edge for precision cutting
- Central Layer Cromova 18 Stainless Steel: for better core quality and longevity
- Outer Layers Soft SUS410 Stainless Steel: keeps the blade from cracking and chipping
- Ergonomically Designed Handle: provides superior grip and safety
- Hammered Finish Blade: creates air pockets that does not allow food to stick when chopping
- Blade Length: 19 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin: Japan