Global SAI Cook's Knife - 19cm
Get your hand on the Global Sai Cook's Knife - 19cm and find yourself a kitchen companion for life! This versatile knife will never fail to impress you with the multitude tasks that it can perform for you. If there is one item that top chefs vouch for, then it definitely is this one! Designed by Komin Yamada, the Global Sai range of seamless knives tells a tale of proud tradition and heritage. The designer drew his inspirations from the fearless Samurai warriors and their seven strict principles. These seven principles or virtues are represented in the form of bullet holes or black dots in all of Global Sai knives. This 19 cm knife features a very innovative handle, which comes with a comfortable thumb rest. This rest reduces the effort while cutting and can help you through your endless chopping tasks effortlessly. The handle is ergonomically designed to give you superior grip and safety. The blades are constructed with three layers of superior stainless steel. The central layer is of Cromova 18 stainless steel that has been ice hardened to Rockwell 56-58 for better core quality and longevity. The hard core is surrounded by layers of corrosion resistant soft SUS410 stainless steel that keeps the blade from cracking or chipping.
Hone your food preparatory skills with this Global Sai knife. Dice an onion and a tomato for that tasty salsa or fine slice pepper for a stir-fry. This professional quality chef knife is the right tool for an efficient chopping experience. The steel of the outer blade is similar to the handle. This makes the blade and the handle very strong and gives you a great balance while chopping. A single finish of the blade and the handle reduces the build-up of bacteria. The hammered finish of the blade helps in creating air pockets that does not allow the food to stick to the knife while chopping. Get the Global Sai Cook's Knife - 19cm into your kitchen and get introduced to a superior kitchen experience.
Key Features of the Global Sai Cook's Knife - 19cm:
- Three- Layered Superior Stainless Steel Blade: provides an extreme sharp edge for precision cutting
- Central Layer Cromova 18 Stainless Steel: for better core quality and longevity
- Outer Layers Soft SUS410 Stainless Steel: keeps the blade from cracking and chipping
- Ergonomically Designed Handle: provides superior grip and safety
- Single Finish of Blade and Handle: enables better balance and strength
- Hammered Finish Blade: creates air pockets that does not allow food to stick when chopping
- Blade Length: 19 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Country of Origin: Japan