Guede Kappa Chef's Knife 26cm
Guede is known for forging top quality knives in small lots in the German city of Solingen, following the traditions of the old art of making knives that have given Solingen its world renowned reputation. Guede knives have won numerous design awards and are loved by chefs and knife aficionados all over the world.
All pieces in the Kappa series are hand forged from a single piece of corrosion-resistant chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel and are then further perfected in more than 30 mostly manual process steps .The Kappa knives consist entirely of steel, giving them a unique weight distribution and balance. The Kappa series won the Reddot Design Award for its traditional crafting process and innovative design. Because the stainless steel blade is ice-hardened and hand sharpened, the knife is not dishwasher safe.
Key features of the Guede Kappa Chef's Knife 26cm:
- Hand Forged from a single piece of chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- All-metal design: stylish, hygienic, unique weight distribution
- Winner of the Reddot Design Award
- Blade and Handle Material: chrome molybdenum vanadium knife steel
- Blade Length: 26cm
- Not dishwasher safe – clean your knife with a damp cloth after each use.