Anchor Hocking Fire-King 9 Inch Deep Pie Baking Dish
Fire King cook-ware collection from Anchor Hocking is exclusively designed for baking main course dishes, desserts and other foods. 9-inch deep pie Dish from the series is a favorite pick of households as well as pro-kitchens to let culinary enthusiasts experiment with their skills to master the art of pie baking. With clear glass construction to thoroughly see textures and crusts browning, the dish is admired for its versatile construction and artistic edge to bake tempting pies.
With glass handles to lift the dish carefully, it brilliantly endures following features:
- Designed with fluted border with 9.5 inches diameter to neatly bake main course and dessert specialties such as pie, quiche, cheesecake and tarts for a decent family size serving
- Usage: Excellent pick for preparing dishes such as Bundner Nusstorte, Burek, Pastafrola, Torta Caprese and a variety of pies with meats, fruits & custard fillings
- Multipurpose: Fluted border permits preparing large size tarts for serving in slices
- Seamless design: Higher heat conductivity cooks the dish evenly for uniform succulent flavors and is heat resistant upto 425 degree Fahrenheit
- Finest quality: Non-reactive construction prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in the cuisine
- Compatible cooking modes: Baking dish is safe for cooking in oven & microwave only
- 1 piece pie baking dish
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1.75 inches
- Material Used: Tempered soda-lime-silicate glass
- Warranty: 5 year limited lifetime warranty
Tips for Use:
- Use mittens for holding pie dish while taking out from hot ovens and appropriate scratch resistant knife/tool to serve
- Never place baking dish on stovetop, broiler or toaster oven. Always place hot dish on pot holder, trivet or silicone pad.
- Placing hot dish directly on cool countertop or adding liquids to cool down results in thermal shock and dish may crack
- Avoid scouring with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Dishwasher safe in top rack
Fire King 9-Inch Pie Dish from Anchor Hocking is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.