B.I.A. 2-Way Egg Cup 3.75 Inch White
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. BIAs server ware collection to complete a breakfast table in home or pro-eatery has many small & versatile picks. One such accessory is 2-way egg cup to neatly hold half boiled eggs accompanying American and European breakfasts. The egg cup gently holds the egg without reducing its temperature. Tall design holds the shell intact when served.
With an option to hold egg on either of the sides, it is extremely convenient to choose for variable size eggs while serving. Brilliant features of the delicate cup are reviewed as follows:
- Designed with porcelain to hold half boiled eggs on breakfast table to dip toasts, breads or other foods or to scoop with yolk for eating
- Convenient: Appositely designed with enough height to hold egg without spilling or dropping yolks or shells
- Dual way usage: Egg cup can be used at both sides for holding eggs as per its size for added expediency
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant porcelain construction in subtle white remains clean for each serving
- Stable: Egg cup has thick brim on both sides to let it rest firmly on table tops while serving
- Reheating: Egg cup is microwave safe to reheat the egg if required
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece 2-way egg cup
- Dimensions: 5 cm / 2 inches (Height)
- Capacity: 1 egg at a time
- Material Used: Porcelain/stoneware
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place egg cup on flat & uniform surface
- Avoid scouring the egg cup with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use egg cup in any kind of grill & conventional oven
- Egg cup is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe
2-way Egg-cup from B.I.A. in White is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.