B.I.A. 3 Section Appetizer Dish 8
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch and royal touches to kitchens & dining tables. 3-section appetizer dish from the brand is designed with unique outlook integrating 3 bowls in a layered & stylish way. It is ideally designed to serve appetizers such as potato wedges, fritters, fries, crudités etc with creamy cheese dips & other condiments.
Neat & elegant construction in porcelain makes it a sober and royal placement on any table with following features:
- Designed with 3 separate sections at different levels in bright white porcelain to serve appetizers on tables during meals
- Usage: Versatile pick for serving wedges, fries, crudités, fritters, shrimps with dips, condiments and other accompaniments as well as for serving fruits, cookies with chocolate or cream dips with drinks or desserts
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant porcelain construction in sober white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in food items
- Stable: Appetizer dish has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on table-tops or counters to hold foods neatly on the server
- Easy to clean: Rimless design in smooth ceramic is extremely easy to clean and remove food deposits
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece 3-section appetizer dish
- Dimensions: 7.00 x 7.50 x 13.50 cm
- Material Used: Porcelain
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the appetizer dish on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the dish with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use dish in any kind of ovens
- Dish is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
3-section appetizer set in porcelain from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.