B.I.A. Cafe Au Lait Bowl 16Oz White
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. Café Au Lait bowl from BIA is a French essential used in household kitchens or pro-eateries to serve coffee and other foods in a staple classic manner. During contemporary kitchen changes, the bowl was appreciated as a server ware for both, cereals and soups along with hot chocolate and French press coffee.
Seamless and non-reactive ceramic design bowl can hold upto 16 oz capacity with following astounding features:
- Smooth finish bowl with rimless border is designed to serve coffee and other sipping foods in a charming manner
- Usage: Can be used as a server-ware to serve coffees in a French style serving as well as foods such as cereals or soups during breakfasts or other meals
- Seamless design: Bowl is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to retain the original flavors & tastes of coffees or other foods
- Stable: Café au lait bowl has a smooth & flat base below the ring to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters with partially fluted exterior to hold with a slip-free superior grip
- Reheating: Bowl can be easily used in microwave ovens for reheating drinks before serving
- Easy cleanup routine: Rimless bowl with smooth interior is extremely easy to clean
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Café Au Lait bowl
- Dimensions: 7.00 x 13.30 x 13.30 cm
- Capacity: 16 oz / 475 ml
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the bowl on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the bowl with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Café au lait bowl is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the bowl in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Café Au Lait Bowl from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.