B.I.A. Chop Stick Rest White Porcelain
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIA’s ASIAN collection is designed for serving oriental specialty foods with fish, rice and noodles as core ingredients. Along with plates, bowls and server-ware, dining table essentials also include ceramic chopstick rests to neatly place the oriental cutlery in a presentable manner in restaurants. With a raised design and footed base, they allow resting sticks for a meal or in between to rest used sticks.
They are a wonderful housewarming gift as well with following brilliant features:
- Designed with smooth ceramic in white with a tiny and stable design to firmly rest oriental cutlery i.e. wooden chopsticks in a neat manner
- Usage: Can be used as an essential to rest chopsticks while serving foods like noodles, sushi, pastas, rice preparations and a wide variety of oriental and European cuisines
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white prevents any smell contamination from foods and mixing of metallic or other flavors in chopsticks
- Stable: Chopstick rest has a firm footed base to rest firmly on table-tops, counters or trays and keep the chopsticks in a raised manner on them
- Easy cleanup routine: Chopstick rest has a smooth rimless design making it extremely easy to clean
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece ASIAN Collection Chopstick Rest
- Dimensions: 1.60 x 1.30 x 5.70 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the chopstick rest on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the chopstick rest with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Chopstick rest is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
ASIAN Collection Chopstick Rest from BIA Cordon Blue is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.