B.I.A. Citrus Juicer 6 Inch White
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIAs dining table essentials such as bowls, plates, platters and server ware are extended to contemporary accessories to serve foods in a stylish and elegant way. Salt pig with spoon from the brand is a classic cooking essential often used by cooks and chefs for adding salts in a convenient manner.
Salt cellar in a pig shape is absolutely versatile with a non-reactive ceramic design and following astounding features:
- Designed to easily juice lemon, sweet lime or orange halves and hold juices in a rimless innovative cup shaped base
- Usage: Can be used as a culinary abet for cooks, chefs or bakers to prepare a wide variety of drinks, cuisines, desserts such as lemon soufflé, citrus cakes or jams
- Seamless design: Citrus juicer is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to prevent juices from turning sour or bitter
- Stable: Citrus juicer has a flat and smooth base to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters while juicing fruits with mild pressure and contoured handle allows adding juices to cuisines expediently through pouring spout
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece citrus juicer
- Dimension: 8.00 x 15.20 x 22.20 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the juicer on clear & flat counters or trays with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the juicer with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Citrus juicer is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Citrus Juicer from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly gift packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.