B.I.A. Creme Brulee Oval 170MlWh
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. Crème brulée dishes from BIA are attributed to French kitchens to bake the famous dessert with flavorful custards in fruity, caffeinated or alcoholic flavors from whisky or other beverages. Also with a fluted border for an impressive presentation, the wide dish permits baking crème brulée with crunchy caramelized custard.
Seamlessly designed white finish dish in ceramic is delineated with following features:
- Smooth finish & wide crème brulée dish with fluted border to bake an individual serving of French specialty dessert in flavorful custards and crusty sweet caramelized top
- Usage: Can be used as a bake-ware or a server for various crème brulée desserts with flavorful custards of lemon, café au lait, orange, vanilla and other flavors
- Seamless design: Brulée dish is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic in white to retain the original flavors & tastes of foods
- Stable: Crème brulée dish has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on baking trays, table-tops or counters while scooping desserts from them
- Easy grip: Brulée dish has a fluted border and side to hold it easily with superior slip-free grip
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece crème brulée dish
- Material Used: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 2.90 x 9.90 x 15.20 cm
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the dish on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the dish with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Crème Brulée Dish is not shockproof and may break if fall from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Do not use the dish in traditional grill ovens
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Crème Brulée Dish from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.