B.I.A. Escargot Dish 16.5cm
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. Escargot dish from the brand is attributed to sea-food specialty served in French and other European regions in a neat and convenient manner to relish with buttery sauces and spicy flavors. With contoured handles on its sides to hold the dish, it is a versatile dining table essential to plan a classic French meal with aromatic wines and other beverages.
Escargot dish in smooth white ceramic is further delineated with following astounding features:
- Impressively designed European kitchen essential with 6 spaces to serve escargots in an impressive way in households or pro-restaurants
- Usage: Excellent pick for serving French, Portuguese and Spanish starter delicacy prepared from a variety of snails with preparations from garlic butter, wine, chicken soup with buttery sauces for serving
- Seamless design: Brie baker is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic which prevents mixing of any metallic flavors while serving snails
- Stable: Escargot dish has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on baking trays, table-tops or counters with contoured handles on both sides to hold and lift it expediently
- Cooking modes: Escargot dish can be used in microwave and other ovens as required for heating the servings
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Escargot dish
- Dimensions: 3.20 x 16.20 x 21.60 cm
- Capacity: 6 servings at a time
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the escargot dish on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the escargot dish with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Escargot dish is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Escargot Dish 6 spaces from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.