B.I.A. Jam Pot and Spoon 6 Oz
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. With a huge collection of daily use ceramic dining ware and server ware; dining table accessories from BIA are contemporary additions to household kitchens and pro-restaurants. Jam jar with cover is a versatile breakfast table addition in household kitchens or pro-restaurants to serve a variety of jams and other spreads for breakfasts.
Stylish jar is reviewed with following features:
- Designed in a glossy white ceramic to hold and serve fruity jams in a convenient manner with neatly fitting lid and spoon for a variety of French cuisines, European & American breakfasts and others
- Usage: Excellent pick for serving a variety of jams, marmalades and fruity bread spreads with breakfasts, sandwiches, breads such as croissants, buns, toasts, pancakes, waffles and other foods to enhance flavors for the respective cuisines
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in jams to prevent its aroma and sweetness
- Stable: Jam jar has a flat, smooth and clear base to rest firmly on table-tops, salad counters or trays
- Easy cleanup routine: Jam jar and cover has a smooth flawless design making it extremely easy to clean
- Hygienic: Jam jar has a neatly fitting lid with contoured knob to lift it and ceramic spoon to easily scoop jams and spread on foods
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- Jam jar with cover
- 1 ceramic spoon
- Dimensions: 10.50 x 7.60 x 8.60 cm
- Capacity: 6 oz / 175 ml
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the jam jar on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the jam jar and lid with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Jam jar, lid and spoon are not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Jam Jar with Spoon in porcelain from B.I.A. is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.