B.I.A. Large Spoon Rest 10
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. With a wide variety of dining table ceramic ware utensils such as plates, bowls, serving platters and dishes; contemporary accessories for dining from BIA are also admired for their utility oriented design. Spoon rest from the brand measuring 10 inches is a versatile extension of 8 inches and is designed in a quirky shape to rest steak knives or other cutlery knives in a presentable manner for dining.
Spoon rest with non-conventional design is delineated with following brilliant features:
- Designed with smooth ceramic in white with a unique design to hold serving spoons of variable sizes for a neat presentation
- Usage: Can be used as a dining table essential in homes or pro-restaurants to rest serving spoons neatly instead of keeping in servings bowls and prevent curries, sauces or gravy from dripping on table tops or counters while dining
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white prevents any smell contamination from foods and mixing of any flavors in spoons
- Stable: Spoon rest has a firm, smooth and flat base to rest firmly on table-tops, counters or trays
- Easy cleanup routine: Spoon rest has a smooth rimless design in ceramic making it extremely easy to clean
- Unique handle: Spoon rest has a loop handle to keep spoons in a raised manner for cleanliness
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Spoon Rest
- Dimensions: 3.80 x 7.00 x 19.10 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the spoon rest on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the spoon rest with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Spoon rest is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Spoon Rest from BIA Cordon Blue is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.