B.I.A. Porcelain Spoon
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. With a wide variety of dining table ceramic ware utensils such as plates, bowls, serving platters and dishes; contemporary accessories for dining & organization from BIA are also admired for their utility oriented design. Jam / condiment spoon assists home cooks, chefs and culinary enthusiasts in a multipurpose way and a medium size to easily scoop foods such as sauces, condiments, cheese & mustard dips etc from jars with a wide front.
Versatile cutlery is further delineated with following features:
- Designed with flawless ceramic in white as a multipurpose spoon to scoop foods from bottles, jars or bowls
- Usage: Can be used as a versatile spoon to scoop foods such as jams, marmalades, condiments and other foods from jars on breakfast tables or in kitchens
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant ceramic construction in elegant white flaunts an impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience and prevents mixing of any metallic flavors in jams and condiments
- Easy cleanup routine: Condiment spoon has a smooth rimless design in ceramic making it extremely easy to clean
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Jam/ condiment spoon
- Dimensions: 4.50 x 4.50 x 1.00 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Use:
- Always place the jam / condiment spoon on clear & flat counters or on spoon rest
- Avoid scouring the jam spoon with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Jam spoon is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Jam / Condiments Spoon from BIA Cordon Blue is neatly packed and shipped in a shockproof wrapping within a corrugated box.