B.I.A. S-4 Inch Cheese Inch Appetizer Plate
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch and royal touches to kitchens & dining tables. Cheese appetizer dishes from the brand are attributed to rich culinary heritage of France and contribution to cheese varieties available in the European region.
With a medium size of 6.5 inches, they are aptly designed to serve cheeses, sea foods, finger foods and other dishes to accompany drinks and appetizers before meals in a stylish way at home or in pro-restaurants.
Seamless porcelain plates are further delineated with following features:
- Designed with embossed cheese themed artistic touches citing traditional cheese names such as parmesan, brie, blue cheese, mozzarella etc to serve sides and other foods
- Usage: Versatile pick for serving wedges, fries, crudités, fritters, shrimps, finger foods, bite sized foods etc for side dishes or accompaniments with drinks
- Seamless construction: Non-reactive & odor-resistant porcelain construction in sober white prevents mixing of metallic or other flavors in cheeses or other appetizers
- Stable: Appetizer plates have a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on table-tops or counters
- Easy to clean: Rimless design in ceramic is extremely easy to clean in dishwasher
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 4 piece Cheese Appetizer Plates
- Dimensions: 6.5 Inches (Diameter)
- Material Used: Porcelain
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the appetizer plates on clear & flat counters with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the plates with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Do not use plates in conventional grill ovens
- Plates are not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Cheese Appetizer Plates Set of 4 in porcelain from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly gift packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.