B.I.A. Salt Pig With Spoon 5
BIA Cordon Bleu is acknowledged for their economically designed stylish kitchen accessories for cooking, baking & serving. BIAs dining table essentials such as bowls, plates, platters and server ware are extended to contemporary accessories to serve foods in a stylish and elegant way. Salt pig with spoon from the brand is a classic cooking essential often used by cooks and chefs for adding salts in a convenient manner.
Salt cellar in a pig shape is absolutely versatile with a non-reactive ceramic design and following astounding features:
- Classic European cooking essential flaunting a non-conventional shape to hold a variety of salts such as kosher salt, sea salt, Epsom or rock salt for adding in foods with pinch precision for desired flavors
- Usage: Can be used as a culinary abet for cooks, chefs or at dining tables to add salts in cuisines to adjust flavors as per customized preferences
- Seamless design: Salt pig and spoon are made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic to prevent flavor contamination in kosher or other sea salts
- Stable: Salt pig has a flat and smooth base to rest firmly on trays, table-tops or counters
- Easy cleanup routine: Rimless salt pig with smooth interior is extremely easy to clean and remove dried salt deposits
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece salt pig with spoon
- Dimension: 8.90 x 12.40 x 14.00 cm
- Capacity: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always place the salt pig on clear & flat counters or trays with adequate space around
- Avoid scouring the salt pig with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Salt pig and spoon are not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Salt Pig with Spoon from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly gift packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.