B.I.A. Square Individual QuicheWh
Cordon Bleu BIA is famous for their cookware, bake-ware & server-ware designs adding some epoch touches to kitchens & dining tables. Tart/quiche dish from the brand is a uniquely designed square shaped dish to bake the French classic with meaty flavors or succulent & juicy fruit fillings for a savory and delicious individual serving. The dish is a versatile essential for household kitchens, bakeries or pro-restaurants.
Flawless ceramic quiche dish in glossy white finish is further delineated with following features:
- Attractively designed tart plate measuring 4.5 inches with fluted border to bake & serve flavorful and delicious tarts for individual servings
- Usage: Versatile pick for preparing plump fruit tarts, custard filling tarts, cheese tarts, vegetable quiche with cheese & spinach, meat quiche etc for serving with main course foods or desserts
- Seamless design: Quiche dish is made from non-reactive and odor-resistant ceramic with enameled engravings which prevents mixing of any metallic flavors while baking tarts
- Stable: Tart dish has a smooth & flat base below to rest firmly on baking trays, table-tops or counters while taking out tarts from it
- Cooking modes: Tart dish can be used easily for baking in microwave and traditional grill ovens
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- 1 piece Quiche / Tart Dish
- Dimensions: 2.50 x 11.40 x 11.40 cm
- Material Used: Ceramic
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Always use mittens to hold the tart dish while removing from oven
- Always place the tart dish on clear & flat counters or trays
- Avoid scouring the plate with metallic wool and abrasive cleaners
- Tart dish is not shockproof and may break if fallen from heights, caution recommended while handling
- Dishwasher safe for cleaning
Quiche/ Tart Dish from BIA Cordon Bleu is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.