Boos Maple Tenmoku Cutting Board 20x15x1.5 Inch
Boos wooden boards for cutting foods play an equally essential role in contemporary kitchens marked for their meticulous food preparations. Respective wooden board set of 3 boards flaunts rectangular shaped boards which are sculpted with precise detailing and minute additions. The miniscule attention to enhance comfort easily distinguishes the boards from counterparts in an extremely adorable and neat way.
Stainless steel grooves on bottom to provide superior grip and juice grooves ensure an odor-free counter all the time. With a flawless wooden construction which remains smooth and stain-free after prolong use as well, boards are a must have for vogue kitchens.
Other brilliant features of the versatile board set are reviewed as follows:
- Finest quality: Carved from northern hardrock maple wood in a stain & cut resistant smooth finish with uniform flat surface to easily cut, slice, chop or mince foods
- Sturdy: 1œ inch thick edge grain constructed butcher block to easily cut & dice meats, ribs, steak, fishes & hard vegetables etc
- Hygienic & clean: Juice grooves across full perimeter prevent juices to seep on counters from meats or fruits while cutting
- Odor-resistant: Boards remains odor resistant and non-reactive from juices released from fruits, meats or vegetables
- Anti-slip: Stainless steel feet at the bottom to easily place board on counters with anti-slip superior grip while cutting to ensure safety as well as ensuring prolong wooden life
- Oval edges: Corners of the board are carved for an oval notched end instead of an angular one to provide uttermost safety while holding or using the board
- 3 piece Wooden Cutting Boards
- Material Used: Maple wood edge grain construction and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 1.5 Inches
- Certifications: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) & Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified
Tips for Care & Usage:
- Do not keep the boards immersed in water for prolong periods
- Rinse with water and mild dishwashing liquid after each use
- Do not clean boards in dishwasher
- Should not be used in a reversible way
- Use Boos block mystery oil for polishing the board on regular intervals for smooth surfaces
Boos Maple Wood Tenmoku Cutting Board Set of 3 is neatly packed in a shockproof packaging and shipped within a corrugated box.