Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates
The heart of American cooking was touched by a revolutionary turn when Carl Sontheimer, founder of Cuisinart brought food processor into professional kitchen in 1973. The legacy of Cuisinart nurtured under the management of Conair Corporation since 1989.
With prestigious products widely ranging across several specialized categories, brand showcases state-of-the-art grill cookware collection.
To extend the functionality of Griddler in a novice way, waffle plates are sold separately by Cuisinart to prepare delectable Belgian specialty at home like a pro.
The stupendous accessory endures following features:
- Designed to cook 4 flavorful waffle servings at a time for an amazing breakfast
- Perfect pick to prepare waffles in alluring golden textures and crispy crusts to serve with berries, creams, syrups, ice-creams, fudge or brownies
- Seamless construction ensures even heat transfer across the plate for uniform textures & flavors
- Non-stick cooking plate quickly releases waffles and drains excess grease for healthier palatability
- Compatible with Griddler models
- Set includes 2 plates
- Limited lifetime warranty cover of 1 year
- Material Used: Aluminum with non-stick coating
Tips for Use:
- Assemble the Grill & Griddle as directed in the instruction manual
- Always place the electric grill / griddle in a well-ventilated place
- Never use metallic sharp objects such as knives, spoons, metallic wool etc to remove residue from waffle plate
- Dishwasher safe
- Cuisinart Waffle Plates are neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.