Cuisipro Dual Grater
The roots of Cuisipro are linked to Browne & Co. which is a leading Canadian giant in retail house-ware products. With a respectable name in professional food service sector, the brand endeavors to deliver versatile kitchen accessories to its customers for service, quality & value. With grooved grating surfaces designed with surface glide technology, Cuisipro line of graters received warm welcome from customers for its supreme efficiency.
Dual grater from Cuisipro is a small, handy and extremely useful accessory for household or pro-kitchens owing to its functionality. The elongated sleek size is ideal for storing & grating food items such as cheese, chocolate bar etc for quick garnishes directly over the food. With fine & coarse surfaces, the grater is a must have for household or pro-kitchens.
The brilliant features of the stupendous accessory are as follows:
- Designed to grate food items such as semi-soft cheddars, mozzarella, parmesan, Cheshire as well as carrots, tomato, onions, chocolates etc for quick garnishes & salads
- Coarse side with sharp & neat cuts for vegetables & most cheeses
- Fine grating surface for parmesan cheese, citrus zest, cinnamon, nutmeg etc for flavoring desserts, drinks & other dishes
- Sliding cover protects hands from un-used grating surface
- Non-slip polymer coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, contoured ends to hold the grater expediently even with wet hands
- Hang hole for quick accessibility & ease of storage
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 14 inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel and silicone with BPA free plastic
Tips for Use:
- For safety, wear cut resistant glove from Cuisipro while grating
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Do not use grater for frozen meats
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Manual cleaning recommended
Cuisipro Dual Grater is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.