Cuisipro Fine Grater
The roots of Cuisipro are linked to Browne & Co. which is a leading Canadian giant in retail house-ware products. With a respectable name in professional food service sector, the brand endeavors to deliver versatile kitchen accessories to its customers for service, quality & value. With grooved grating surfaces designed with surface glide technology, Cuisipro line of graters received warm welcome from customers for its supreme efficiency.
Fine grater from Cuisipro is an absolutely neat grater with sharp grooves to grate quickly with less effort. As a perfect pick for ginger, parmesan & spices, the etched grating surface with protective cover for storage is overwhelming.
The brilliant features of the stupendous accessory are as follows:
- Designed to finely grate food items such as parmesan cheese, citrus zests, chocolate sticks, garlic, cinnamon & nutmeg as flavoring agents and quick garnishes
- Etched grater surface for quickly grating with reduced strain on hands
- Protective cover over grater doubles as a measuring device
- Non-slip polymer coated base sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Slip-free, contoured handle to hold the grater expediently even with wet hands
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches (Length)
- Material Used: Stainless steel and BPA free plastic
Tips for Use:
- For safety, wear cut resistant glove from Cuisipro while grating
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Manual cleaning recommended
Cuisipro Fine Grater is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.