Cuisipro V Grater Parmesan Grater
The roots of Cuisipro are linked to Browne & Co. which is a leading Canadian giant in retail house-ware products. With a respectable name in professional food service sector, the brand endeavors to deliver versatile kitchen accessories to its customers for service, quality & value. With grooved grating surfaces designed with surface glide technology, Cuisipro line of graters received warm welcome from customers for its supreme efficiency.
V-grater collection from Cuisipro showcases long-lasting steel construction with meticulously designed handles & frames. Starburst V-grater is an extremely handy & useful accessory for household or pro-kitchens owing to its functionality. The elongated & sleek design is ideal for grating soft cheeses, chocolates, vegetables etc directly over dishes like pastas, pizzas, sandwiches & desserts.
The brilliant features of the stupendous accessory are as follows:
- Designed to grate food items such as soft cheeses, chocolates, vegetables etc for pizzas, sandwiches, dessert garnishes & salads quickly in starbursts alike thin spikes
- Perfect pick for serving a cheese drabbled pasta, chocolate covered cupcakes & truffles or assorted flavorful meat salads, spaghetti & tossed farm fresh greens
- Non-slip polymer coated foot sets for extended stability over plates, boards or bowls
- Protective cover doubles as a measuring tool
- Slip-free, knurled handle to hold grater expediently while grating
- Special v-shaped grating surface & solid flat frame to withstand pressure
- Impressive & immaculate lightweight design for added convenience
- Grater surface is made from rust-resistant & non-reactive stainless steel to retain original flavors of food items with exceptional sharpness
- 25 years warranty subjected to usage norms
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 12.1 x 1.1 Inches
- Material Used: Stainless steel and BPA free plastic
Tips for Use:
- For safety, wear cut resistant glove from Cuisipro while grating
- Do not keep near hot ovens, stove-tops or damp areas
- Use non-acidic mild dishwashing liquid to clean the grater immediately after using followed by drying neatly to prevent scaling & depositions
- Never use pointed knives & forks etc to remove depositions, instead soak in lukewarm water before cleaning to soften the deposits
- Manual cleaning recommended
Cuisipro Starburst Grater from V-Grater collection is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.