Edge of Belgravia Lime Ceramic Santoku Knife
Christian Bird founded Edge of Belgravia in year 2010 in London and formally launched acclaimed, avant-garde cutlery collections delivering impeccable performance. These knives were designed with high quality hardened materials for an absolutely splendid experience redefining the art of food preparation in household & pro-kitchens like never before.
Ceramic Lime knife from Edge of Belgravia is designed to serve as a knife with 3 prolific virtues of food preparation which are slicing, dicing & mincing. Seamless design is par-perfect for working with vegetables & meats with pointed tip and oval ended edge. Bright lime colored rubber coated handle easily distinguishes knife among others.
Knife is delineated with following brilliant features:
- Designed with non-reactive, rust-resistant high-tech zirconium oxide blade with supreme precision which remains sharp for years even without sharpening
- Perfect pick for slicing, dicing & mincing meats, vegetables such as courgettes, zucchini, bell papers , herbs and other food items neatly
- Razor sharp, thin, narrow & hard blade measuring 5 inches works in full tang for with oval ended edge safely
- Pointed tip for added precision with sharpened edge till the tip makes it a neat and versatile tool to work
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Contoured, immaculate & lightweight design
- Comfortable lime colored rubber coated handle with thumb-rest for easy maneuvering in different cutting techniques with slip-free superior grip ensures uttermost safety
- Dimensions: Blade measures 5 inches
- Material Used: Zirconium oxide & rubber coated handle
Tips for Use:
- Not recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials. Use cleavers for cutting bones
- Non dishwasher safe, strictly manual cleaning recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
Ceramic Lime Santoku Knife from Edge of Belgravia is neatly packed & shipped in a cardboard case.