Edge of Belgravia Lime Ceramic Set
Bring home this award-winning, beautiful and elegant lime ceramic set from Edge of Belgravia that is famous for its exceptional design and great utility.
Each piece in the set is dedicated to deliver outstanding sharpness owing to its sharp ceramic blades, the knife blade is made of high quality, super hard zirconium oxide that is second to diamonds in hardness. Ensuring the hardness for years, all the the knives in the set are lightweight with easy-grip, slip-free comfortable handles and are suitable for various purposes that makes the set a must-have one for your kitchens. The features of the set are:
- Exceptional design and performance
- Lightweight tool
- Features comfortable, easy grip, slip free handle that offer full control
- Exceptionally sharp blades made of zirconium oxide that is second to diamonds in hardness
- Ceramic Lime Chef's Knife 6"
- Ceramic Lime Paring Knife 4"
- Ceramic Lime Slicer 6"
- Ceramic Lime Santoku Knife 5"
- Ceramic Lime Utility Knife
- Shipping Weight: 453 g
Tips for Use:
- To protect your knife investment, store on a magnetic bar, in-drawer rack or knife block.
- Avoid hard frozen foods or shellfish and twisting the knife when cutting as this may damage the edge.
- Select the proper knife for each task.
- Hone regularly with a honing steel to maintain a keen edge.
- Always cut on a board of wood, bamboo or soft plastic to prevent premature dulling of your knives.
- Hand-wash with dish soap and water, thoroughly hand-dry.
The Edge of Belgravia Lime Ceramic Set is neatly packed and shipped in a corrugated box.