Edge of Belgravia Onyx Ceramic Paring Knife
Christian Bird founded Edge of Belgravia in year 2010 in London and formally launched acclaimed, avant-garde cutlery collections delivering impeccable performance. These knives were designed with high quality hardened materials for an absolutely splendid experience redefining the art of food preparation in household & pro-kitchens like never before.
Ceramic Onyx Paring Knife from Edge of Belgravia is exclusively designed for basic yet intricate tasks in a kitchen. The knife comes handy with its pointed tip to easily peel & small food items such as jalapenos, fruits or deveining a shrimp.
Knife is delineated with following brilliant features:
- Designed with non-reactive, rust-resistant high-tech zirconium oxide blade with supreme precision which remains sharp for years even without sharpening
- Perfect pick for chopping nuts, peeling kiwi's & smaller fruits, hulling strawberries, deseeding chilies & jalapenos or deveining shrimps with precision
- Razor sharp, thin, narrow & hard blade measuring 4 inches works in full tang for intricate tasks
- Pointed tip, out-curved blade design with sharpened edge till the tip makes it a neat and versatile tool to work intricately
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Contoured, immaculate & lightweight design
- Comfortable black synthetic handle with thumb-rest for easy maneuvering in different cutting techniques with slip-free superior grip ensuring uttermost safety
- Dimensions: Blade measures 4 inches
- Material Used: Zirconium oxide & synthetic handle
Tips for Use:
- Not recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials. Use cleavers for cutting bones
- Recommended usage is only cutting meats & vegetables with knife moving back and forth, not chopping
- Non dishwasher safe, hand-wash recommended strictly with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
Ceramic Onyx Paring Knife from Edge of Belgravia is neatly packed & shipped in a cardboard case.