Global Cook Knife 18 Cm 71G55
Global G-Series Japanese knives, with unique blade material and razor sharpness have special range of basic cook’s knives in various blade lengths.
This razor sharp, CROMOVA 18 based stainless steel blade Cooks knife with blade measuring 18 cm is a must have for the kitchens.
Crafted with corrosion free, rust free steel and thin blade size makes it a wonderful basic cooks knife, which prevents any food or dirt traps on it.
The main features of the product are:
- 18 Cm long blade, right angled to the handle for chopping vegetables and meats neatly
- CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium) based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled handle ensures slip free usage
- Made in Niigata Japan
- Weight: 259 Gms
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 8.5 x 2.1 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, and Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 259 Gms